Four Critical Concentrations
NLET concentrates on five critical problems areas that can lead to education transformation.
- Mathematics is the personal, financial and equity barrier and opportunity creator.
- New comparative state data system to find patterns of weakness and strength in the system is needed to manage resources.
- Ownership and agency over personal learning records is a critical need to motivate learners and present full records of accomplishments.
- Exploration and motivation to pursue STEM fields with effective knowledge of careers and interests is essential.
- Working, training and academic learning need to be able to mixed in human capital development models.
Stronger Quantitative / Skills
Math needs to be improved as a K- 14 system of learning that is personalized and can lead to direct training and skilled employment
Deeper Analysis / Interests
Comparative state data analysis can lead to patterns of success and long with students being exposed to a full range of academic opportunities.
MATH EDUCATION / MATH MEASUREMENT
STATE K-14 DATA / COMARATIVE ANALYSIS
UNIVERSAL TRANSCRIPTS / PERSONAL MANAGEMENT
WORKFORCE / OPPORTUNITY DATA